Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Don't get discouraged.

I knew it was coming.. the dreaded weight in.. I use to weight myself every day after I lost 50 pounds. I still never reached my goal weight of 129, but I came with in 5 pounds and then it hit, no changes and it never budged. Well, it did change when I stopped weighting myself and eating more sugar foods. It just changed in the wrong direction, up and up to a 10 pound weight gain from my last weigh in..
 I know without exercise that 10 pounds I gained could have been a whole lot worse. I really have not dieted in over 2 years. I sometimes eat less crap but I didn't really try and lose weight by eating a lot less. 
I am trying not to get discouraged by this weight gain. I knew my weight was up. I am just happy it was no more then 10 pounds. I can do this. I can drop 10. How am I going to tackle this 10 pounds? With eating veggies! That's the plan and its going to work! I purchased pre-shelled edamomie for lunch. The entire bag was 500 calories and I didn't finish it. Very filling.
While the kids were at their sports practicing, I set out to ride my bike. I skipped my morning workout (having a bad morning) mowed the grass instead for 55 minutes. I forgot to stop my watch...and remembered when I was watching the last 30 minutes of soccer practice. 

I just love the feeling of my feet in the grass. Soccer fields usually have the nicest, greenest and softest grass. 
I pretty much biked my same favorite route.. only started from a different location. Variety is nice and I'll definitely will do this bike route 2x's a week while Logan practices soccer. 
It's raining.. Do I go out and run in it? Or should I just go to the gym? If it clears up, I will go for a afternoon bike ride. 
Planks, bridges, lunges and squats. Now off to figure out what I'll do.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment