Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, September 19, 2014

Top 10 Friday Favorites for the month of September

Can you believe there are no photos from my day to share. Not a single photo was taken and that's rare. Might as well list my top 10 Friday favorites for the month of September. 
#1. It's Friday and we get four of them in September. It is my favorite day of the week and probably 99% of the population. 
#2. Watching the sun come up on my early morning runs. Now that my schedule has changed for back to school I get to watch the sun come up M-F.. 
#3 Raspberries, they are ripe starting in September and going through October. They are one of my favorite fruits and its so much fun picking and eating them right off the plant. 

#4. Apple picking.. and going to the orchard. It can't get any more fresh. 
#5. September weather is still really nice to go biking. Loving my evening bike rides down my favorite dirt roads. 

#6. My Monday's spent with Evan. He's 9 months old on this September, Friday the 19th. 
#7 It's been two Fridays on my diet to drop 10 pounds. Day 12 and still making progress to losing weight. 
#8 Fitting back into my skinny jean Capri's. I tried on my extra, extra skinny jeans and I'm almost able to button them up. 
#9 Running the lakes at a local park. Love the views and being outside running. 
#10. Playing tennis with my kids.



No comments:

Post a Comment