Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, September 1, 2014

Part 1

Part 1, we set off to Bike 14 miles to Mcd's for breakfast and back home.. It was probably a good idea to pump up the tires. 
After a little bike maintenance, greased up the chain we were off. 
We shared a big breakfast at Mc'd instead of going to Starbucks. I've just been in the mood to have some bacon and pancakes. Plus.. it's still my birthday weekend. 

Last night we had family dinner.. Celebrated my birthday with taco's and my Target cake. 
The kids made some cards for me.. its a good thing I save all kinds of art materials, stickers, glitter and markers. 
I had a super 46th birthday. Fireworks, camping at the lake, jet skiing, biking and reading plus spending it with family. The best way to have a birthday! 

My  birthday weekend request was more biking.. we are off to do part 2 of a bike ride. More later.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment