Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me!

The day has come, August 31st.. My birthday! We started the day off early getting up at 4am.. to wind and lightening. Nothing like packing up and heading for home in the dark. At least we were up, didn't have to fight traffic coming home from the lake and packing up wasn't that bad since we got it all done before a drop of rain fell. 
I figured we were done going to the lake for the year but we still have one more trip to take the dock out of the water. Maybe even Kayak on the Sauk River? Something we've never done but have been talking about. 

Logan caught the only fish, a perch off the dock. The only thing I did all weekend, read my book, take 3 jet ski rides (too cold) and do some yoga stretching on the dock. 
Friday, morning before we left to the lake, Logan wanted to come with me on a bike ride. I didn't go fast, I didn't go far, but we got out and biked together. I would have liked biking farther then 5 miles and going fast.. sometimes its better to slow down and just enjoy the day..
I'm hoping Logan will ride more with me this fall. I'll just have to do a little more on my own. 

 I got the much needed rest at the lake. Zero running or biking. Just a lot of walking up and down the hill collecting firewood. 
I'm enjoying a few of my favorite foods.. for lunch the salad that I love.. with blue cheese and honey roasted pecans with tomatoes and lettuce fresh from the Farmers Market.
Target is have a sale on my favorite Greek Yogurt so I stocked up. I could not let a day go by with out having my favorite treat with strawberries. 
Steve bought me a beautiful flower bouquet. 
Celina and Logan gave me a huge bag of peanut M&M's that I haven't decided if I'll share? 


No comments:

Post a Comment