Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, August 4, 2014

Back to Monday

Oh Monday... the start of a fresh week. 
Plans this week are to of course run, bike, swim, hike, daily planks and lift weights.. Just like every week for the last 4+ years.. do something to stay fit every morning. 
My Monday started off with a 3.4 mile bike ride, then 15 minutes in the gym lifting weights followed by my bike ride home.. 3.4 miles.

 Plus, lots of yoga = pre-stretching to wake up before I do anything in the morning. I had a really nice day to bike and I would have liked getting in a longer workout.. but time was not on my side. 
Sunday we spent a gorgeous day at the lake in Cannon Falls. 









No comments:

Post a Comment