Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, August 22, 2014

If I had unlimited funds...

If I only had unlimited funds for everything Running... The new Outlet mall opened on the 14th. The kids and I finally decided to venture out to the new mall and check it out. 
Over all, we were not impressed. It's an open mall to the elements. Although parts are covered but I have a feeling come winter.. this place will be a ghost town. It wasn't even crowded considering it opened only a week ago. No lines, hardly many shoppers and not many people holding bags of items they purchased. Sales were not all that great either. Its still way over priced but I do love the selection of workout clothes stores, If I only had unlimited funds.. I'd have one of everything. 
The inside view of the mall, it goes in a circle with the parking on the outside. Not many food court choices, but they did have our favorite Aunt Annie's Pretzels, which we could not pass up. I was a bargain shopper.. We down loaded Annie's App on our phone and did the buy one, get one free pretzel, stopped in at the chocolate store and we each got a chocolate candy free. Famous Foot wear we found out from the woman in front of us that on the phone app you get 20% off so we did that too. The only purchase we didn't get much off was Celina's tank top for $19.99. She is picky and doesn't like much so we got the top and all was good. I'm not sure if I'll go often if the prices are not a lot cheaper. Do down load the store apps before you go to get the best deals. Never pay full price! 
I dusted off my home weights this morning. I'll be doing a lot more home weights in two weeks when the kids are back in school. I'll have to wait till they are gone in the morning to go workout at the gym. To make the most of my morning, I'll have to do some of my workout at home. 
I have plenty of weights and plenty of workouts to try and incorporate into my morning routine. This too will soon become a daily habit.. I'm actually looking forward to the change up. I've never been a lift weights before doing cardio person and I'm hoping it doesn't zap my energy, but I'm thinking it will be the opposite.. give me more energy and wake me up. 
I threw out my healthy diet for last nights dinner. Steve made some amazing burgers with bacon and cheese. We had left over mac & cheese from camping that we never cooked up so I didn't want it to go to waste. It was as creamy and good as it looks. I also caved and ate the two small slices of Lemon Meringue pie that were left over from dinner at Steve's parents house. I just love everything lemon. I gave myself permission to not beat myself up over a day off from my diet. Today might be day 2 off as we are going to the Minnesota State Fair.
I won't be running or biking today since I'll be spending hours and hours walking around the fair. I'm going to try not to eat too much junk but I will sample it. Our plan is to share one of each of our favorites. I will eat an entire ear of corn on the cob. It's my favorite food at the fair along with mini donuts.
Celina's last night of soccer EVER. Soccer only goes up to 9th grade and that's it for her. Too old to play anymore. I told her make it count and go out with a BANG, Score! What do you know.. she scored the only goal and tied the game 1 to 1. Plus had a few other good shots at the goal, but hit the post. It was a great way to end 7+ years of soccer. 






No comments:

Post a Comment