Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, August 11, 2014

Felt great to run just a little

The vacation is over and its time to get back to running. I was feeling a little lazy the last few days even if it was a kayaking, hiking, biking vacation. It was all done at kids pace which means.. slow way down and relax.. we might not go far, we might not do anything much, but we are out there as a family. 
I didn't have any goal pace this morning. I just wanted to run. I got to run just a little bit, 4 miles and that's all I had time for. Now I know why its important to lay out all your workout gear. Being away a few days and not having it all ready sure eats up time. It was Good enough, because its my Evan day!
 Pepe Steve is home today too so I'm trying to share my time with Evan. 
It is easier taking care of an almost 8 month old baby with two people then one. Its also a busy day for back to school stuff. Seems High School likes to get an early start on Sports and Orientation for the newbies 9th graders and their parents. Ugh! Here we go.. busy, busy time of the year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment