Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Bike Rage...

A little bit foggy to start, beautiful farm fields, and some bike rage all thrown in on our morning 14 bike ride. 
I'll explain the Bike Rage! The one and only car that passed us the entire time on this dirt road, decided to drive super close to us along side the road. Please.. you have the entire road to move over so your not going to hit or side swipe us bikers. Leave 3 feet between us and your car. I was instantly mad when this guy goes whizzing by us super close. I yelled out some choice words but probably should not have considering you just never know how some people will respond if they hear you. I wanted to show this guy my finger too but I didn't, I just had my rant and then we biked on with some fierce adrenaline. 
Thankfully, that bike rage was at the very end of our bike ride. It was a picture perfect day to be out riding. 
I read an entire book while at the lake this past weekend. I hated this book for the first chapter. Before you know it.. I started liking it and could not put it down. Now I have book depression. That's when I finish a book and then there is nothing.. nothing to read and of course this book is a story that continues and now I need to either buy the next book or move on to something else. I won't give away the book, but it's worth reading. 
Celina has one more soccer game and then she is done for the summer and done forever with soccer. I'm kind of sad because she really does like soccer but doesn't want to continue with a traveling team. She liked just the low stress in-house soccer for two months in the summer. 
Its a rare occasion that I wear my hair down and I even straightened it. Who knew I'd have to some day straighten my hair. After having stick straight hair most of my life.. it's now deciding to come in all wavy. I forget how long my hair is getting... 

I didn't eat any dinner before leaving for soccer so when we got home at 8pm.. I was starving. Calories for the day were 1870. I'm still going to have to lower that number to around 1500. Day 3 here we go... 

No comments:

Post a Comment