Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, August 25, 2014

Towel Off..

I was so sweaty after running this very humid morning. I had to towel off the dripping sweat and throw cold water on my face to cool down. 
It's been 9 whole days since I last went out for a run. It felt kind of weird at first since my legs wanted to bike instead of run. I thought my GPS was screwed up again but no.. that was just me being pokey-slow running. 
I didn't even try to pick up the pace. The miles didn't feel great, but it did feel good to be out running. 
I have to get back to dieting. I have 10 pounds to lose and a week now before my birthday. I'd like at least a pound or two gone by the 31st! Just eating healthy and a lot less. 
I used some of these little tomatoes from the Farmer's Market in my favorite salad for last night's Sunday Family dinner. Fresh veggies just taste so much better.. most of the meal last night was veggies from the market. 
I tried to fit on as much as possible, grilled Zucchini, two types of beans, grilled chicken with pasta and tomatoes/peppers/squash with my favorite, pecan-honey/garlic dressing side salad. 
Dessert, I made cream puffs with real whip cream, vanilla pudding and strawberries. Next time I'll just stick to vanilla ice cream, topped with the strawberries and cream/pudding. It was missing the coldness from ice cream, but still really good. 
Family dinner.. Everyone was too busy eating.. we had dinner kind of late around 7:30pm.. 
And of course today is my Evan day.. He's so busy trying to figure out how all these toys work. Its fun to watch him. 





No comments:

Post a Comment