Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Stacked up.

137 weeks.. That's how many weeks I've been tracking my fitness and what I eat in these 6 fitness books. At first I purchased Get Fit books for $15 each then realized I could make my own for $5 or less and put what I wanted to track into my own personal book. I just take plain white paper cut them in half, print a page for my cover and take it to FedEx- kinko's to have them put a binder and a clear plastic cover on it. Done that simple.. 
These fitness books have been a great tool keeping me consistent in working out each morning. I've definitely made some tweaks along the way to what I track and keep adding more to do every day. 

I wanted to eat healthy snacks and cut up chunks of cold watermelon. Super delicious and filling. Glad I have more in the frig for a healthy snack today. 
This is how I start my morning.. always laying on the floor for at least 30 minutes. I spend that time stretching. I spent so much time this morning.. I only had time to run to the gym 3.4  miles and lift weight for 30 minutes. I really like my stretch time.. and always think I should be getting up earlier so I can take my time because one hour is not enough. 
Of course what would a Monday be without me taking a million photos of this cute baby boy. He's now eating blueberries and loves them. We had a really great day together. He's a little wiggle worm.. it looks like he is dry land swimming as he tries to crawl across our wood floors. 
It's time to put away my running stuff.. time to do some real work..Work. 



No comments:

Post a Comment