Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

I'm not ready...Its scary!

I'm exactly one week away from a BIG schedule change! The kids go back to school and that means a later workout time. Its a bit scary not getting out the door to run ASAP. I'll have a few hours to stretch, get the kids ready and out the door before I can even start running. I won't even have my hour or two of down time before working. I just don't want to get in the habit of cutting my workouts short just to have a little down time. 
It's a bit scary with this big change in working out. It will probably be okay.. Here's what I'm thinking...

1. It will be day- light out.. no need to wait till the sun comes up to run by the time I get out the door. 

2. I will just start my working-work day later and I will get use to the new time after a week or so..

3. Change is good..it happens all the time and I must roll with it.. like everything else.

4. Mentally prepare myself for the change and only think of the positives.

5. Working right after will make me stronger. Maybe help train, working on tired legs/body. 

6. Weekends I can still workout early.. its just 5 days out of the week.. 

7. I have the option to sleep in a bit, if I need the extra rest. 

8. I'll get to use my home weights, during my waiting time to go run. 

The only negative really is the gap between me waking and getting out the door will be really extended. 

It's all worth the change to be able to send my kids off to school.  

No comments:

Post a Comment