Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

What I encounter on my run and I got to coach soccer!

I wish the route to the gym didn't involve stopping for a stop light, running down and crossing a busy road. I do secretly like having to stop to rest for the light. Its a good mini break from running to catch my breath. 
I ran at busy rush hour in the morning and it's not always fun crossing the street or having cars zip by.. I do love this easy running route because mostly its a lot of rolling hills, some kind of flat areas and goes along my favorite Run Road. 

My times were not spectacular and that's okay. It was a tough day of running. I just felt like walking or laying on the couch. I kept going because I know its not always enjoyable. 
I do enjoy running on this road. Plus its summer and I have to remind myself.. I'll have lots of months inside the gym where I can't be outside where time passes quickly. 
I got to do something really fun last night. Coach Celina's soccer team. It's a lot harder then it looks to coach. The biggest challenge was to sub in girls and keep it all straight. It was pretty tough coaching from the sidelines, subbing in girls. Logan was a huge help as he gave the girls some soccer play tips and also did the warm up drills. We both had a lot of fun but I'm glad I can just enjoy the rest of the games watching Celina play and not having to worry about everything else that goes along with coaching. 

No comments:

Post a Comment