Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, August 18, 2014

You have to look for Rainbows

Yesterday night while driving into our neighborhood after a weekend at the lake, we saw a double rainbow. Unfortunately, you can't see the double very well in my photo. 


I took two days off from working-out to enjoy the lake. I was still really sore in my abs from the longer planks and extra weights added to my ab workout at the gym. Monday morning I was right back at it. Just decided to bike the 7 miles to the gym/home instead of run.  It was hot and humid which is perfect biking weather in the early morning. 
Its my Evan day.. I bought him this new shirt and some jean shorts so I just had to try it on him. 

My plan is to take a lot of walks with Evan. I'm going to try that jogging stroller for just one mile around the block. 
The next 14 days till my birthday are going to be all about my diet which has not been all rainbows and sunshine. I've been treating myself to way more unhealthy foods like this caramel roll. This blog need to turn into not only a fitness blog but a what healthy foods I'm eating all the time. My goal is to just drop a few pounds a week.. slow and easy just like I lost 50 pounds. Time to get back on track with my food choices and cut way back on calories. 
I'm listing all the food I ate.. Hopefully, with a lot of photos too. 

Breakfast: (7:30am)
1 slice of whole grain bread with chunky Peanut-butter 150 calories

Greek strawberry yogurt, with 1 cup of Raspberries 100 calories

Lunch: (11:30am)
The whole package of Brussels sprouts.                    120 calories

            1 slice whole grain bread with chunky Skippy peanut-butter.                                                                                  150 calories 



Dinner:(TBD which will include veggies!) * This is the hardest time of day.. before dinner and after.. till 8pm.. The free eating hours 




Snacks: (3: 30pm)Greek Yogurt with Raspberries         145 calories

Grand Total Calories =      715 calories

I'm sticking to easy to calculate calories with not much variety in my diet for day 1.. Morning Exercise:
 30 minutes yoga stretching. 
planks 3 minutes each (bent/straight), 
Superman 3 min, 
bridge 2 minutes
Squats 50, 
lunges 30, 
biking 7 miles/30 minutes, 
weights gym 10 minutes. 

Afternoon exercise:
Plank bent arm 1 minute, Plank Straight arm 1 minute
Push ups = 10
10 - 15 minutes yoga stretching

Other: Watch Evan all day
          Vacuum house 15 minutes
           Park with Evan 30 minutes
          Swim pool 1hr (TBD)


No comments:

Post a Comment