Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, August 14, 2014

I get distracted when things mess up!

My GPS decided to mess up. I have no idea of what was going on with it and I'm not good at trying to figure it out while running. I still kept looking down at my watch in hopes some how it would fix itself. It at least distracted me and my 4 mile hilly run was super quick. 
My run might have been quick because I was running faster, but I'll never know. I do think its good to run without any electronic devices. I've gotten use to not running with my Ipod by choice and I don't miss it. Maybe I'll just stop using my GPS some days by choice? 
I had a beautiful morning to run. I decided to keep it short since I'm low on time. I slept awful as usual last night and over slept my want to wake up time by 45 minutes. 
I'm not lifting weights today. My body is a little sore. Not sure if it was from lifting weights the last 3 days in a row or if the extra 30 seconds of planking time for both bent arm and straight arms was also the reason? Anyway.. I am taking one day of rest and will lift weights again tomorrow at the gym. 
Just a quick video of me taking a very cold dip in Lake Superior, one of the coldest lakes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment