Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Shaky..

I felt a little off this morning and knew it when I had trouble holding my first bent arm plank and didn't make it the full 3 minutes. I had to break it up 2:30, and another 30 seconds after a quick rest. The straight arm planks didn't go well either.. 2 minutes and then 1 minute. 
I'm blaming my shaky off day on the weather. Rain and lightening = no outdoor cardio. I'm never a happy camper when I know its going to be a 100% indoor workout. I truly am feeling shaky and I don't like it. It's not from lack of calories either. 
I concentrated on weights (Resistance training) 30 minutes this morning and zero cardio. I just wasn't feeling like running on the treadmill or hopping on the elliptical or doing my cross ramp. 
I have just been super sore in my ribs for days now. I'd rather have my arms sore to know my workout is toning up my arms. I want my muscles back and to see my nice arms/shoulders. Is that too much to ask? 

I know my diet will help bring out tone-ness. It's day 4.. does Granola cereal count as a sugar snack? I had this crunchy treat for my afternoon/evening snack instead of my Greek Yogurt. I figured out that my calories for Wednesday were around 2000, ugh 500 calories more then I needed or because I decided to eat this snack. 
I'm trying to write messages to myself every day on my hand as a reminder of my goals. "I want to see my abs". I'm hoping the reminder right on my hand that I use to reach for food, will help me make good food choices and get rid of some body weight, to help bring out those covered up abs. I'm trying just about anything to see if it works! 

I have to work this morning.. but I have biking on my brain for later on this afternoon. It's suppose to be SUPER HOT today.. feels like 100*F but in the 90's. It's perfect to ride in the heat. If nothing else I'll bike up to the bank and home.. 7 miles round trip which takes me 30 minutes. I need some cardio today.. and it will keep me from eating and making poor food choices. Plus, I can pick up more Raspberries! 


No comments:

Post a Comment