Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, September 1, 2014

Part 3, Motorized!

We did everything I wanted to this morning. Bike and do a lot of it, 30 miles to be exact! It was Steve's turn and he wanted to go for a motorcycle (bike) ride. I usually go at least a few times every summer. This was my first time riding this summer and probably my last. My butt and back start hurting from sitting and I never last long going for a ride. I agreed to check out a new area, the Sogan Valley. 
It was a perfect day to go for a motorcycle ride. Not windy, not too hot or cold.. just right! Just wish my butt didn't hurt so much. We got off a few times to stretch and walk out the pain. I did pretty good this time riding. We only stopped about 4x's during the 2-1/2 hour ride. I had no idea it would be this long of a ride. I was thinking 45 minutes tops! 

Riding out in the country there are a lot of bugs. I got hit square in the middle of my forehead by what I think was a bee. I just saw this large fuzzy object coming at me.. and wham! I took a direct hit. We dodged a few grasshoppers and that would have really hurt. 

A few more stops and we were heading back for home. I'm sure you burn calories just riding because my butt cheeks were clenched the whole time. 
The open, quiet country roads.. 
No more biking of any kind for me tonight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment