Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, September 15, 2014

I'm running in the rain..

What can I say about the weather this morning.. You just don't think about it raining and go out to run.. around and around the block 4.5 miles. 
My last week miles for running and biking were not that great. I only skipped one day of working out and managed to bike or run just a little each day. 16.5 miles of running and 18 miles of biking. The lowest number of weekly miles since forever. Suppose that was to be expected due to all the drastic workout times and diet changes last week.
 Sunday family dinner last night. I was doing great all day on my diet and then came dinner... 
Fried chicken.. super crispy and homemade. It's a good thing Steve also made some giant stuffed tomatoes with rice, zucchini and corn. Plus, there was salad and of course the corn bread with honey butter. 
My corn bread turned out super moist and sweet. Top that with honey butter and it was super good. A small slice was good enough for me. 

I didn't take a photo of the apple crisp Steve's brother made but that too was delicious. Another small slice without any ice cream. 
Made the mistake of weighting myself this morning. Probably not a good idea after eating a big meal the night before and consuming salt. Added water weight? I only dropped one pound for the entire 7 days. Ugh!!! How was it possible to fit back into my skinny Capri's? Oh well, not going to let the scale take me down today.. Maybe thinking it was possible to lose 5 pounds in a week was a little over the top. Based on my diet 1 to 2 pounds of weight-loss per week, sounds about right. It just will take me a lot longer to drop 10 pounds. Might help if I upped my working out and didn't take it easy like last weeks totals. 




No comments:

Post a Comment