Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

1st Day of Change up workout

The first day of school. A big change up in my workout. A big change for both of my kids as one is now in High School and the other in Middle School. 
I really hope the change in schools will be good for both of my kids as they start the new year. 
I'm not sure if I will bike this morning or go for a run. I really don't feel like doing either right at this moment. Too much going on for the first day of school. I do need to work too. 
I do like my time in the morning to do yoga, stretch, do my 3 minutes of planks, and I lifted weights 2 sets of each 10 pound dumbbells and used the stability ball for a core workout. I'll have to work up to doing more weights in the morning and figure out a way to chart my new home weight workout.. Maybe make up a 30 minute session as I do for my clients. 



No comments:

Post a Comment