Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

The Perfect Weather to bike and run

It makes me happy when we have a perfect weather day. I had two workouts in a row where the temperature was perfect. Not too windy, not too hot or cold but just right. 
Kind of bummed that I forgot to wear my Garmin GPS watch on last nights bike ride. Not sure how I forgot it? Guess my mind was on getting Logan's soccer stuff in the car and my bike. 
The only reason I had enough energy to bike 14 miles (I'm guessing at the miles from the last time I did this route) is my one hour afternoon nap. Did I ever need sleep! It felt good to bike.. and its nice that I can do it while Logan is at soccer practice. Its the best way to use that time and I don't have to do a lot of driving back and forth. 
I finished my ride just as the sun was setting. The last part of my bike route goes by this farm on a dirt road. I had to stop and take a photo. Of course my photo doesn't really capture how pretty it was.. 
It felt good to be finished for the hour. I had enough energy to keep riding but then I'd be late picking up Logan. Love how I was able to burn more calories then if I would have just sat and watched soccer practice like all the other parents. 
Day 10 of my diet. I kind of screwed up a little yesterday... 
I finished the Raspberry coffee cake. It wasn't much but something I really didn't need to eat. I also had one slice of corn bread with honey butter. The other meals were veggies, rice and fruits plus whole grain bread with PB. 
I decided to make some Oatmeal cookies this morning. Instead of raisins I added Crasins (cranberries) and dark chocolate chips. I have no idea of how they taste, but Steve said they were good. 
I ran the neighborhood loop this morning. 6 miles in one hour and 2 minutes. Running nice and easy, around and around. 





No comments:

Post a Comment