Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, September 22, 2014

Monday = Start Fresh Day

Taking the weekend off from my diet was not a good idea. It would have been nice to say I stuck with eating less and making good choices, but I can't say that. It's Monday and that means I can start fresh all over again. 
Even if I get off track in my diet and do less exercise, I still write it all down in my daily journal. 
It was a nice morning to run, but I didn't really feel like it. I gave it 3 miles and called it a day. 

Looking at my splits you'd never know it felt like I was dragging out there running. Each mile was faster then the one before it. 
Sunday night dinner. I ate Kale.. Not sure if I like it but it wasn't bad either. Beef Tenderloin, my garlic/honey salad dressing, green beans, and zucchini with red sauce. Everything was delicious! Of course I forgot to take a photo of my apple cool whip, vanilla pudding with snickers dessert. Didn't look that pretty but it sure tastes good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment