Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Pedal.. Pedal..

I made an easy decision.. Just bike.. Pedal 14 miles.. fast! 

My GPS decided to not charge up last night. I have no idea of my speed but I do look at my bike and I was trying to keep it at 15mph until the hills... 

I was surprised my legs and butt were not sore after the 5 hours of biking and motorcycling.. I felt nothing. That's a good thing! I need to start increasing bike miles and soon because I only have 2 months till it's too cold and we have snow. 
I have to figure out a time that I can ride in this park again and do the trails along the river. The kids activities take up a good chunk of the evening.. I also like to be home when they arrive home from school. I have a small window and I'm not sure its going to allow me to ride here very often??? 

All day I will be thinking about my kids at school. Hoping the day goes smoothly and they come home excited for the new year. I can't wait to hear about their day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment