Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Really Fresh

There is nothing better then eating fruit right after its picked. I had a mad craving for fresh raspberries. I love being able to just throw them on a cookie sheet and pop them in the freezer. The berries are delicious frozen with my Greek Yogurt. 
Raspberries are low in calories only 65 calories in 1 cup. They definitely are on my to eat list, Day 11 of my diet. 
I was starving by the time it was 4pm yesterday, even thought I stuffed my mouth with Raspberries while I was picking them. Chinese food seemed really, really good to me and it was delicious. Lots of veggies and chicken with rice.  I just had a few noodles too and a small chicken egg roll which I didn't need. I think all that Chinese food expanded in my stomach because I just want to lay down I was so full. 
I really wanted to get in another evening of biking but because I was so full from dinner.. I just watched Celina's tennis match and called it a night. I'll know next time to have a smaller healthy snack before I get too hungry or I'll over eat for dinner. 
Celina's tennis photos.. 
Steve wanted to try making an apple tart..
 I love apples when they are hot, right out of the oven. No one will notice a small slice gone. I topped the apple tart with some vanilla ice cream.. Delicious! 
I ran another 6 miles, around and around our block. Logan joined me on the first warm up mile. I was happy he wanted to start running again. His plans are to join the track team next fall. I was pretty happy to hear he wants to be a runner too. 
The last mile I ran fast for a few seconds then slowed down and kept doing that until the sprint to home. 6 miles done and I couldn't be happier. I almost quit after 5 miles but what's another 3 laps around the block. Logan asked how many times I run around the block every day.. 18! 


No comments:

Post a Comment