Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, September 5, 2014

Friday Favorites

I totally copied this Friday Favorite post from Becky at Running 4 Cupcakes. Sounds like a great idea to review the week and post my favorites.

1. Labor Day, 30 mile bike ride on this new path that run along side the Mississippi River. It was a beautiful, picture perfect route. 
2. It might scare me a little, okay a whole lot to ride on the back of a motorcycle, but I love the views and the back country roads. 
3. The first day of school for my kids. New schools.. High School and Middle School. My kids are growing up!
4. Reading a good book.. Love finding books that I can't put down. This was one of those books!
5. Two Evening bike rides. Something I need to do more of.. and that I really enjoyed. 
6. Wearing new workout clothes.. Love the colors and of course it's always more motivating to have a new outfit to tryout. 
7. Peanut M&M's, I love them, but sure glad everyone ate them up! 

8. Watching Logan practice soccer and Celina's tennis match. 
9. Jet skiing one last time (the only time this summer) on the St. Croix River. Relaxing on the Island was so relaxing.
10. Napping on the beach. All these early morning.. I needed a good nap and the beach was the perfect place.



No comments:

Post a Comment