Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Crazy Fun....

We finally were able to view our professional photos that were taken at Saturdays, Rugged Maniac 5K. This was one of my favorites. Last year I skipped the fire jump, but not this time. I took the leap of faith and jumped right on over those flames, three times.
Steve and I crawling through the mud. 
Oops, might have to go back and re-save this in a normal size instead of thumbnail. 
September just started and here we are Freezing cold.. I had to bundle up in 2 blankets last evening to watch Celina's tennis match. I was still C O L D! burrr..
This morning, I had to break out my favorite fuzzy slippers. This is not the September weather I love. Come back 70's.. I'm not ready for winter temperatures. There was even a sighting of snow falling.. yes, SNOW! 
I skipped morning workout.. I know, very weird for me. Instead I made myself go bike in the cold, wind and some rain. It was miserable! I was cold and the wind was so crazy it was hard to pedal. I cut my bike route really short and just did a 5 mile loop. Plenty for the day. 
 5 miles is better then doing nothing for exercise! I'll take it! Plus, I'm dieting, eating a lot less calories. 
This was my main meal for the day. Lunch & Dinner, 1 cup brown rice with loads of Salsa and spicy taco sauces. 
A little extra burn in the mouth..and stomach, helps speed up your metabolism. I read that some where. I hope it holds true because I discovered, I love spicy foods. More flavor the better!
I was proud of myself for not eating any of this delicious, creamy, chocolate chip cookie dough. It's my weakness but I held strong. Day 4 of my low calorie diet. I am determined to drop 10 pounds. 
I already have noticed some of my extra skin/fat melting away around my middle. Come on out abs.. They are under all that skin, waiting to be exposed! 
I'm really going to have to figure out how to reward myself for reaching a weight loss goal. Non-food, maybe some new running Capri's? 





No comments:

Post a Comment