Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, September 8, 2014

Picture Perfect September

It's a beautiful morning. The sunrise was spectacular. 
I decided the only thing I had time for was running this morning. It was too dark to go far from home. I just ran around our street loop which is a mile if you go around 3 times. I would run a mile in one direction and the next in the opposite. I kept switching directions every mile I ran. I was going for time but ended up going 6.04 miles in 1 hour and 5 minutes
After running up a mountain and doing all kinds of obstacles my legs were feeling a bit tired. I just ran and didn't care how slow I was running. I just wanted to keep running for an hour then I decided might as well make it an even 6 miles.  
My running route looks like an etch a sketch. 
Sunday, after my 13 mile bike ride, we drove to Rochester for Logan's first soccer game with his new team. It was a picture perfect day! 
Steve is still really sore from the Rugged Maniac. He skipped working out today and might not tomorrow either. I actually felt okay. Just a little sore on my arms and quads. 
Sunday night family dinner. 




No comments:

Post a Comment