Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Again and again..

I'm getting use to thinking I need afternoon/evening exercise. I biked up to the bank instead of driving the 7 miles. 
I got to wear a new workout outfit a neighbor friend gave me for my birthday. Celina and I have matching tank tops now. I got her the exact one since she loves the color purple. 
I don't have any workout pants in gray so this is nice. 
I like how they are all scrunched up by my knees. Really comfortable but a bit large. I had to fold over the waist band to keep them from sliding down. Good biking pants as they are comfy. 

I ran to the gym this morning. 3.4 miles and my mile times were faster! I just ran to how I felt at an easy breathing pace. 
Makes me wonder why some days its hard to run a 10:30 minute mile and other days I'm at 9:30 and it feel easy. Why is this? I do think biking had helped my running speed. 

I've had this book for a few years and finally got around to reading it. Not sure why it took me so long to read it. I actually liked it. I have a new book to read Four from the Divergent series. It's all about Four. Celina got me the book just so she could read it too. 
A photo of a photo. Celina's 9th grade picture. 


No comments:

Post a Comment