Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, September 4, 2014

A little nap on the beach.

I have to admit all this extra biking since Monday has made me tired. I just didn't have the energy to bike this morning but forced myself to ride 13 miles. It was tough! My legs were dead tired. 
I've also been getting up super early to be up with the kids, have time to stretch and wake up. This afternoon while the kids were at school we took the jet ski to the St. Croix river. I crashed on the beach. Nothing like taking an hour nap. 
It was getting pretty steamy out, so I made a beeline to the water and  was half in the water and half on the beach with my float. I had these little fish biting my feet. I was hoping they'd give me a little pedicure and all the running callus on my feet would be gone. It just felt weird to have fish all around my feet. 
We were having a great time just hanging out then the sky started getting dark.. darn it!
Just like that.. thunder so we packed it up.. and that's it for the year. 

It's always too short of a summer. I just dread winter even though I love skiing. I'd much rather have warm weather all year round. 



No comments:

Post a Comment