Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, September 12, 2014

Feeling just fine...

I'm feeling pretty good now that I'm on day 5 of my diet to drop 10 pounds. I am not obsessed with weighing myself. I have yet to step on the scale since I weighed myself at the beginning of the week. Normally, I'd be stepping on the scale every morning. I want to focus on calories in.. and not my weight. I can tell I'm making progress just by making healthy food choices each meal. 
The great thing about this diet, I'm never hungry or feel food deprived. I don't miss the junk of sugar foods. I am now craving veggies and just don't have much of an appetite. 
I hit up the weights for 30 minutes yesterday morning. No time for cardio of any kind. I had too much to do between working, errands, taking the kids to activities to do any type of workout. This is why doing morning cardio is soooo important. Too much gets in the way of making time to do my cardio (run or bike). 
Now that the kids are back in school, I had time to go through their old clothes that no longer fit. I dropped them off yesterday at Once Upon a Child and Plato's closet. Guess $50 wasn't a bad amount to get for all their stuff and the rest is donated to Goodwill. 

Can you believe I didn't take a singe photo yesterday. 
It's happy Friday. A busy Friday with a new Personal Training Client meeting, work, kids activities and working out for me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment