Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

A new kind of fun.

Last night was the H.S. tennis team Irish Family night. You bring a parent and play tennis against other families. I actually got to play tennis. I really wish Celina and I had played more tennis this summer then just the one time I played a few matches with the kids. I need the practice. I still had a good time and did a new kind of cardio exercise for an hour. Might just have to take up playing tennis. 
I have to admit.. I'm not very good. I need to work on my serve and that's just for starters. You have to start some where and why not try something new even if I'm not very good at it right now. The main point is to do something you like and burn calories. 
I was really enjoying stretching this morning. Well, I love to stretch every morning as it feels good and wakes me up enough to go run, very early in the morning. 

The last mile of my 6, I raced Logan to the bus. I really wanted to be done running and the faster I run, the faster I finish! 

Evan was super happy yesterday even with a cold. 




No comments:

Post a Comment