Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, September 29, 2014

I am done.. done, done, done

That was difficult.. nothing easy about running. Stepping into the house after running 6.09 miles I sang  out.. I'm done, done, done, done, done...I  am done! 
Half my run was in the dark. I found out sprinklers make me scream. Didn't know that would scare me!
Just was running a pace I could get through the miles. I just think about one mile at a time. Getting around 3x's and then switching directions till I finish 6 miles or 18 laps around our little loop. 
Eating dinner at 8pm is not really a good idea but we were tired and starving after Logan's soccer tournament. 
Logan and I split a bacon, cheddar burger with onion rings at Shamrocks last night. The best burger I've had in a long time. Cooked perfect and I was STARVING! 
This was a new rules kind of soccer game. Took the kids awhile to get use to it. A fast game with lots of fancy footwork. 
Look at this cutie. Kendra posted some photos on FB and I took this off and had to share. He is just the most handsome little boy.. Look at those big brown eyes..





No comments:

Post a Comment