Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, October 10, 2014

I'm LOST! & Friday Favorites of the week

What an afternoon! My intentions were simple.. enjoy the afternoon/fall colors and go biking along the Mississippi River. Simple plan,, not so simple getting there!
 I spent an hour.. LOST! Took the wrong road and found myself on the opposite side of the river. Driving and driving thinking I'd see a crossing point that I was familiar with. Nope, never happened and the more I drove, the more I was lost!
This is when I decided to get out and figure out where I was.. and it would have been the view on my bike ride if that had ever happened. I spent an hour trying to get home. I gave up on the bike ride. 
I would have loved to get out and ride. I completely wasted an afternoon being lost. It felt awful but that's how things have felt lately.. a bit lost.. lost in the sense that I'm wasting perfectly good weather being too tired to go bike or run.. and just all over drained. I want to kick this to the curb.. and feel great. 
I pretty much spent an entire day in the car yesterday. I'll be doing the same today.. Not looking forward to that part. I cut way, way back on running yesterday only going 2 miles.. Might do that again today just because I have an overly busy Friday. 

Friday favorites.. from the week.. 
1. Fall colors, 2. getting to run on this trail and see this lake.. 
3. Making crepes for dinner. I do love to bake and don't do it often enough. 
4. Spending my Monday with Evan.. babies just make you happy.. 
5. Being able to watch the TC Marathon and help cheer  on the runners at mile 23. 

6. Just being able to run.. no matter if I feel like running 2 miles or more.. outside is where I can clear my mind.. and feel good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment