Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, October 20, 2014

Starting Fresh

Starting a new fresh Monday... and what better way to start the day then to go run a few miles. 
I'm getting use to running when it's dark outside. I actually like running until the sun come up. I  might change my mind when it gets super cold out but for now I'm enjoying the 45+F early morning temperatures. 
I had time to run just 4.7 miles with an average pace of 10:18 per mile. 
Sunday afternoon, Steve and I took a little road trip to take in the fall colors. Only problem was the fall colors are pretty much done around here. 
It still was a really nice day to go for a ride. We stopped at a new park in Southern Minnesota. No one was there by the river, so we walked around a bit to check it out. 
It just had a few miles of hiking paths and that was it. Would be a nice place to picnic in the summer and go for a walk in the woods. 
Our drive home.. 
Just a blast from the past.. a fall photo of me. I am thinking I might have been 7 years old? 
Kendra gathered up a bunch of photos of me when I was a kid. Saved them from the Internet and gave me photos I didn't have of myself. It was so nice and thoughtful of her to do this for me. 
My favorite photo of me. I was wearing a favorite pink outfit with my purse I'd take everywhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment