Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

A little lunch time run..

The fall temperatures this October have been pretty nice. We are having another close to 60*F day and its going to reach 70's by the end of the week.You would think with all the nice weather, it would inspire me to run more and just enjoy it. 
I do enjoy looking at the fall colors and the warmer temperatures.. I'm still not loving running. It just feels really hard just getting going.. and staying running. I planned my running around warmer temperatures and waited till lunch time 50+F to do a little run. 
I quit after 3 miles.. I've been running our path that goes up a steep hill. Running up and down that hill has taken a toll on my legs. I didn't want to run any father since my legs were hurting a bit. 
Rice Crispy bars with Peanut butter are my favorite.. Super good and I can't stop eating them. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to make a whole pan? 



No comments:

Post a Comment