Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, October 30, 2014

#23 I have so much to tell..

That's me.. number 23! 
My first soccer game was last night. I had so much fun! It was a lot and I mean a lot of running! I played Center Mid. The team kind of figured out that I am a runner! Some of those guys from the other team were really speedy! I am going to get faster if I try to keep up! 

That blurry person going after the ball is me.. Steve was nice enough to come with to watch my game and take photos. I had him just use my cell phone so the photos aren't that great! 
I need to work on my foot / ball control. Considering I've never played a soccer game. I did okay..missed the chance to score a goal.. 
I really should have known better then to wear soccer cleats that just fit my foot. Not a lot of toe room and I quickly found out again why its soooo important to have running shoes much larger then your foot! 
My left toe is going to be black under all that red nail polish. I some how landed on my toe running full speed ahead, then stopping abruptly. That toe nail was throbbing big time last night. It's just kind of floating there on a pool of blood under that nail. I was thinking, if only I could drill a hole in my nail to release the pressure of the blood pooling up. I don't think I could take any more pain and the thought of drilling anything into my nail makes me feel a little light headed.. did I pass out yet? 
It's going to be fun seeing how much I improve over the next 8 weeks during my speed soccer sessions. I'm now going to look into a 5K race to test it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment