Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

I'm am sure to get more of these...

That's a nice big bruise on my leg and I have no idea of when I got it. I'm always walking into things and forget completely how I got the bruise. 
I have a feeling soccer is going to leave me pretty bruised up. I just hope those soccer shin guards really do work. Tonight's the night.. My first game. 

I was trying to talk Steve into coming with just to take photos but he said no way.. this is your thing! Great support! hum....! 

Running didn't go so terrific yesterday morning and I didn't go back to finish running later either! I only ran our path 1.3 miles and was done running. I ran into the path mowing crew and really didn't want to keep running by a huge 5ft wide lawn mower. The guy was nice enough to stop mowing and put up the mower so I could run by. It did freak me out thinking all he would have to do is drop the blades and I'd be chopped to pieces. Not a pleasant thought. I gave up and just told myself I'd finish 5 miles when I got home. Silly me.. I should know myself better! I hate going to workout in the evenings.. I took a 30 minute power nap instead. 
It's that running time.. off to run 6 miles.. at least that's my plan! 

No comments:

Post a Comment