Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, October 17, 2014

Low Mile week..

I haven't done weekly miles recaps in quite awhile.. 

This is the total miles I have been running/biking per week this fall..
28Run / 39 bike
21 Run / 14 bike
24 run / 6 bike
14 run / 21 bike
Not great..but okay... just enough to maintain. 


This is where I need to just run through feeling like quitting.. this weeks miles were low.. really  low.. 
6 on Monday
3 on Tuesday
2 on Wednesday
2 on Thursday
4 on Friday..
Saturday ?
Sunday ? 
I use to run at least 6 miles a day.. some days 7 or 8 no problem.. I've kind of lost my steam for running.. 
I did still suck it up.. I knew this would be my view and I didn't want to pass up a chance to run when  it's absolutely beautiful to look around. I didn't feel like running so I decided to stop looking at my Garmin/miles and time.. just walk, take photos and run a little, walk a little take more photos.. 
Just running, walking and taking photos helped me run 2 times around the lakes and that's about 4 miles.. 

I was thinking of going around one more time.. but decided once I got back to my car, I'd just drive home then run our path. 
That didn't happen.. I got stuck.. trapped out of our neighborhood by road construction. They blocked both entrances of our neighborhood to pave the road. I did ask the construction guy.."how am I suppose to go home?" I finally got through but was now 100% cooled off and too sweaty to run in my sweat drenched clothes. 
There you have it.. not great.. but at least 4 miles.. I'm now off to experiment with waffles.. pecan, maple, and pumpkin with spice. 



No comments:

Post a Comment