Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, October 13, 2014

Just look at that motivation!

It would be extremely hard to pass up running trails when it's this beautiful outside. 
I get to look all around and soak in the fall colors for an hour and I loved it. 
It was impossible to keep running. I had to stop all the time to take photos. It was nice just being able to enjoy my run.. nice and easy. 
My feet really like running on trails. It might be a bit more difficult but its just a lot more fun to run on a twist, uneven trail then a paved straight road. 
I'm always thinking.. come winter I'm really going to miss running out in the woods. I need to take advantage of every day to make sure I get in my run and not skip it. Of course, soon I'll be cross country skiing in these woods and I really can't wait. 

There wasn't a lot of people out this morning but there were tons of squirrels. I could hear them running through the leaves.. 
Slow picture stopping miles.. but I'm done.. and I had a lot of fall colors to look at as my running motivation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment