Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, October 13, 2014

Monday Motivation...

Monday once again and time to get Motivated. To re-set my workout schedule and figure out what I'll do today to get in a good hour cardio session. 

I'll be driving to my running or biking location. We have a bit of road construction surrounding our neighborhood which makes it extremely unsafe to run or bike. 
The hardest part of working out is getting out the door to actually do it. I'm not sure if there is a day that goes by lately that I have not struggled with this very thing. Just getting out that door! I do get out, but sometimes not for long. I always tell myself.. just go and if you feel like stopping... stop and call it a day. 

Usually, I can convince myself to keep going, but I had a few days last week where 2 miles was the only distance I wanted to run. 

Steve and I use to go workout every day together. Its been really tough going it alone since our schedules had to change for back to school hours. We no longer have the same idea about how long or where we want to workout. He's not a runner so no outdoor running. I was just lucky he will do this muddy race with me.. He likes the gym and I'm trying to hold off as long as possible before I have to step foot in there again. I just like being outdoors.. 
I just need to convince him to ride bikes with me in the evening as I could use that extra push. It really does help when you have a workout partner that will go the same speed/pace. He just doesn't feel the need to workout as much as I'd like.. so I have to do it alone. I'm in charge of my own fitness and you really can't wait around for anyone else. Its up to me and me only.. but it sure is nice having company along the way.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment