Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, October 16, 2014

4 New Things..

I have to start with my short 2 mile run this morning. This was my view.. its our backyard trail that runs behind our house. The light hit the trees perfect! So much for running fast 2 miles.. because I stopped to take photos. 
I picked up a cat running buddy.. He saw me and made a bee line to get to me and he did this just to rub up against my legs. Someone needs attention.. 
I had to keep running and the cat didn't keep up.. see ya!
What you ask are the 4 new things in my life? 
1. I went to my first Rosemount H.S. football game. We know a few kids from the neighborhood on the team and playing in the band. It was fun to see how much H.S. Football watching has changed since we were in high school. I completely understand why the kids all have their own sections. Logan was on the hill with the other middle school kids and that was even divided up by grade, as I was told. Parents are not allowed! The H.S kids are all the "Super Fans" Dress up in the color of the night.. it was pink for Breast Cancer awareness. They keep the parents who actually want to watch the game down at the other end.. A safe/sane distance away from the kids. 

2. I joined an Adult co-ed rec soccer team. I'm super excited to try playing soccer myself and it will be great exercise. Doing all this sprinting while playing soccer can only help make me a faster runner. 
3. & 4. We are going to Trails of Terror and Valley Scare.. Two things I have not done in a long, long time.. I'm not sure how I feel about being scared but its something new and I'm all about doing something different and fun! 
That's it.. my 4 new things.. My Thursday is my Friday today.. It's packed full. 
1. Work
2. Flu shots
3. Massage - much needed! 
4. PT session with my client
5. Valley Scare
6. Sleep! 

No comments:

Post a Comment