Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, October 27, 2014

My finds...

The Bread Smith is one of my favorite finds. We absolutely love all their bread. We made a special trip to the store on Sunday. It's in St. Paul and a 30 minute drive which is not close to home so we don't go often enough. This chocolate bread is my weakness. I got not just one little roll to share with Steve but went for the whole loaf on this trip. We sat in the car and ate half of it before even leaving the parking lot. 
 I love getting new cleaning equipment to try out. This one is cordless/re-chargeable, which I am going to like not having to deal with the plug being pulled out of the wall. It's also bag-less. Not a lot of room to collect all the crumbs/dirt but we'll see if the bag-less saves time. I just need to wait 21 hours before I can try it out.. Waiting.. still waiting! 

I forced myself out the door. Well, Logan did.. he missed the bus and needed a ride to school. Not a great way to start a Monday but it got him at least to school and me to the park to run 6 miles around the lakes. 
It was another really nice fall weather morning. No wind and sunny.. 
I was wondering how does trail running compare to road running? I just read that trail running is slower then road running and you can burn 10% more calories!

No comments:

Post a Comment