Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, May 31, 2014

May 31.. you know what that means!

The last day of the month of May and it's time for my monthly workout Recap!
(All Natural.. no makeup and wet hair day.. now you see why I need some fake lashes!)

Totals For the Month of May

I biked, swam, ran, did the cross ramp and lifted weights and planked. 

What are my totals you ask? Or maybe you don't care to know? I do.. so here it is!!!

Running = 148.4 miles
Biking = 54 miles
Swimming = 30 minutes
Cross Ramp = 21.5 miles 
Planks (4 minutes, 2/2) = 25 days out of 31
Total Miles for the Month of May = 223.9

That means I burned a whopping 19,650 calorie this month and that does not include walking, strength training or planks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment