Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, May 1, 2014

1st day in DC...


I had not been to DC in about 20 years. I was born in Washington DC and I will always have that connection to this place even if I don't remember anything about it. 

It was Evan's first plane ride at 4 months old. His mother (Kendra) had her first plane ride to Delaware around the same age. I need to go find that photo! 
Some of the buildings I passed every day while walking around Washington DC. All the tress were in bloom.. spring! 
I had a really good cheese burger and fries. The restaurant we ate at was The Tackle Box in George Town. They mainly serve fish but a burger sounded so good. Medium rare and cooked to perfection! 

We took a short shopping break so Evan could eat and we could rest a bit and drink root beer. 
Dinner we met up with Kendra's uncle for dinner at a Tex Mexican Restaurant that was extremely busy. 

 We shared the shrimp Fajita. The chips, salsa and guacamole.. yum.. need I say more!
After eating way too much, I decided a trip down to the pool to take a dip in the hot tub and relax would be a great idea! 

No comments:

Post a Comment