Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Running through a wind tunnel!

I really felt like I was running in an extremely windy tunnel this morning. The wind was coming at me from all directions and was never pushing me along, always working against me. 
I was probably being blown sideways by the look of this photo. Running is a bit like the weather. You just never know how its going to go, until your out there doing it. Running and weather change daily. 
My calves finally feel a lot better. I still took it easy and ran based on feel. When ever I checked out my Garmin it was always reading a 10:30 minute mile.. give or take. Enjoyable pace, where I can breath easy and am not over doing it at all. I am anxious to get to that place where I want to push the pace.. all in good time. 
Look at that..mile 4 was a 9:32 minute mile. Guess that happens when you don't pay attention.. or just want to get home.. I do 4 mile loops and it helps running fast when I am close to home..
I have gift cards to use up at the Running Room from Kendra & Paul. So nice that she knows exactly what I love getting! Anything running! I had plans to purchase some new running shoes yesterday and just never got to the store. Maybe today? I could use a little more pep in my step. Might help with new running shoes? 



No comments:

Post a Comment