Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, May 15, 2014

I'm on the Move...

No time to stop to take a clear photo since I'm on the move! Running home from the gym was the best decision of my morning. It's only because I did a smart thing yesterday and that was to make a trip to the chiropractor so she could work her magic on my knee. Feeling A-okay!
My mile times were all over the place. Goes to show you.. I can run faster when there are not so many big hills to climb. I just was running how I felt again today. I was running safe on my newly fixed knee. 

I not only took it easier yesterday with miles running, I completely forgot to do my 4 minutes of planks. How's that for a rest day! Well, back at it today. 7.36 miles done in 1 hour and 15 minutes. 10 minutes of abs/arms at the gym and then my planks. 
I have one of those rare Thursdays that I'm beyond busy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment