Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Can you tell I'm super tired of this... ?

I'm kidding of course. How could I be sick of biking? I might be too tired to go for a bike ride sometime in the afternoon but replacing some of my running with biking is a great option. 
A beautiful morning. I just wish running the first mile didn't feel so hard. It takes me at least 10 minutes to warm up to running. A good thing to know if your a non-runner.. we all think it's hard at first and then it gets better and sometimes it never feels great the whole darn run. 

There are great days, so-so days and super days of running. You just never know what kind of run it will be.. until that first mile is behind you. 
My 3.4 miles running home from the gym felt okay for the most part. I wanted to have it feel great but that darn left calf muscle tightened up. Good thing going for a bike ride works out that muscle and relaxes it. 

I've had my Trek bike for well over 20 years and I think its time for its first tune up. I don't really want to admit that I've never, ever had it tuned up.. I'm sure the expert bike guys are going to have a what the? Response to my lack of care about my bike. Better later then never. 
4 easy miles done riding.. I really need to go for a longer ride this afternoon. I am super tired of me backing out on my afternoon workout! 
I made some delicious snicker doodle cookies.. one of my favorite, easy cookies to bake. I'll have to post the recipe. 
I made a really bad decision to eat not only 1 cupcake, but two yesterday. I have a weakness when it comes to cake and lardy frosting. I should know better and just leave it in the store. Do not buy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment