Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, May 19, 2014

I Should really do a weekly workout recap.

These weekly recaps are always so super exciting.. not so much, but I really love tracking my progress or lack of it some weeks. 

Each week I've been trying to build up my running outdoor miles. Plus, add on biking, weight lifting and I can not forget planks, superman and squats. 

Here's the break down.. 

Total Miles for the week:

Running outdoors: 42.5 Miles
Biking outside: 0
Weight lifting: 3 days
Planks: 7 days = 28 minutes total
Cross Ramp: 0

This week I ran more miles 42.5 and last week 38.5. Four more then last weeks all time high running miles. I wanted to be able to say I ran 8 miles every day, but 3 of those days I decided to take it easy. 

Goals this week..
       Run 7 days, up to 8 miles daily.
  • Bike 4 to 15 miles at least 3 time this week
  • Strength training 5 days this week
  • 7 days of planks



No comments:

Post a Comment