Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, May 8, 2014

I didn't plan on this

Around midnight we woke to a strong thunderstorm.. with hail. I was not planning on seeing any hail in the morning.. but look we found a pile of hail in the yard. No it was not snow thankfully!
Makes me wonder how large the hail was at midnight if it's still grape size? I had zero plans to run outside this morning. 
I ran for 25 minutes on the cross ramp 2.5miles. The weather report said no rain right now, but later on today. Toe was feeling great. I didn't plan on running home from the gym. I ran GPS free and without my cell phone. 
I used RPE - Rate of perceived exertion. Which means.. run how I feel .. no need to run fast or run a certain time. All on how I feel. 
I made a pan of brownies yesterday morning and this is all that's left. One bowl.. easy recipe right on the package of unsweetened chocolate. I highly recommend this recipe. Its just as easy or easier then picking up a box of brownies to make. 

No comments:

Post a Comment