Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Delicious Running and those Darn Legs!

Steve asked..."how was your delicious run today?" I have never described running as "delicious", but for some reason Steve thinks it must be that good. Its probably because I love it that much.  I am having some darn legs issues today. I could not ignore my aching legs, feet and knees. Running hurt and when it starts out were I question why my legs are so sore and not moving.. I probably should cut back on the miles. I've been pushing adding on more miles from 6 per day inside to all of a sudden 8 miles per day. There is a big difference from inside to outside miles and then adding on 2 more miles per day. While 2 miles doesn't seem like a whole lot.. it is..and adds up to an extra 14 miles per week. 
 I'm hoping cutting back on my running today and running extra, extra slow.. My legs will be okay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment