Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Exhausted in DC

Day 3 of being in DC I was exhausted. It was raining a perfect excuse to stay at the hotel and just relax for the day. Who knew being on vacation could make me so tired! I needed a vacation from the vacation. After walking miles each day and being on my feet for about 12 hours each day. It was time to lay around in bed, and watch TV with Evan. 
I gave Evan a bath.. and we settled in to watch a TV show on the Japanese Snow Monkey. 
We were well rested by dinner and it was just a short 4 blocks to the restaurant, Founding Farmers. 
It's never fun walking in the rain but we made the best out of it.. 
 I really enjoyed walking all around the city. I got to be very familiar with Pennsylvania Street. 

Dinner was pasta and shrimp in a cream sauce. 

Bread with these 3 cheese spreads

And dessert.. beignets with chocolate, caramel and strawberry sauce. 

No comments:

Post a Comment