Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, May 18, 2014

A Sunny 70..guilt trip!

What a beautiful morning to run. Isn't every morning beautiful when you can wake up, throw on running clothes and out the door you go. It just makes me feel 100% better when I can run by trees, animals and feel the pavement or dirt beneath my feet.
It's going to be a gorgeous Sunday weather wise.. in the 70's but a bit windy. Lucky for me.. I got my running done and the only thing left to do is to enjoy sitting outside watching Logan play soccer. Did I mention yesterday he scored a goal! A proud parent moment and so happy for him to score!! 

I had Steve bike along with me while I ran. I felt like I was moving slow. At least I was able to pick up the pace today but that might have been due to only running 4 miles. If I know my miles will double I take it much easier just to make sure my legs are going to want to run. My legs finally feel like they should which means I can start picking up the pace ASAP. 
I'm getting good at Guilt-ing Steve into doing planks with me every day. He really wants a flat stomach. I used the "if you just do it every day.. come the 4th of July.. you'll have rock hard abs". He doesn't want the I have a baby growing in my stomach look for summer. A really good incentive to just spend 2 minutes doing a plank. What's 2 minutes out of your day? Then if you can do 2 minutes, why not 4 minutes and double your efforts for faster results. I really want him to just do this with me so I don't have to go it alone every morning.. We should suffer together and see amazing results.. Well, only amazing if I diet and drop 10, 15, 20 pounds. Now I could use a guilt trip to get me to do that! 
I'm going to say this is my "puzzled look" only I probably wouldn't be smiling. Question... Not sure why anyone that lives in say Hamel  MN would bother to look at my blog? They clearly do not like or care about me in any way (actions + words)... is it just so you have something negative to say about me?.. and my so called narcissist blog perhaps? Or maybe make fun of me acting like a teenager because clearly you must think someone my age should not be healthy and running as much as I do. Maybe if you are that Hamel person that keep visiting.. you could just not. Please "let my blog go".... Quit being a peeper! Its weird.. just weird. 

No comments:

Post a Comment